Get Your Seasonal Flu Vaccine in Brighton
If you are worried about contracting the flu or even concerned that you may have to take some time off work, worry no more. With our flu vaccination in Brighton, you can get the protection you need against this year’s seasonal flu. This will ensure that you don’t spread it around to your family members, friends, or vulnerable people in your community. The flu vaccination will give you peace of mind.
Who can have the Flu Vaccination?
We provide the flu vaccination to anyone aged 18 years and above as long as they are qualified to get the vaccine for free.
People who are eligible for the NHS flu vaccination for the 2021/22 flu season include:
– Adults above the age of 50.
– Pregnant women.
– People with certain conditions, among them, children at-risk age groups, like from 6 months.
– Frontline health or social care workers
– Those who live with those at higher risk of getting coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list).
You don’t have to worry if you are not eligible for the free NHS flu vaccine. We offer a private flu vaccination that caters to all people including those below and above the age of 50.
Who should not get the Vaccination?
A good number of individuals are eligible for the flu vaccination. However, there are a few people who shouldn’t consider having it. These include:
– Those who are currently feeling sickly with a fever. It’s advisable to delay getting the jab until you feel better.
– Anyone who is allergic to an egg should speak to their pharmacist before getting the flu vaccination. This is because the vaccine is made up of egg content.
Kindly talk to one of our pharmacists regarding flu vaccination eligibility, how to receive your vaccination and how to book an appointment with us. Contact Coldean Pharmacy today!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT BELOW: